Tuesday, October 27, 2009






After being in Japan for as long as we were, I was pretty excited about the fact we could actually go to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch! After hearing about everyone in MI going to one, I decided to google it and see if there was one here in Tucson ( or anywhere in Arizona), and to my luck there was ONE in the entire state. About an hour and a half away. I told CJ about it, and decided we would go over the weekend. Come to find out, he has never been to an apple orchard! Crazzzy. I thought everyone has been to an apple orchard. Those Floridians dont know how to do fall time apparantly. :) That is a must in the month of October! So we went and it was so much fun. Alek is only 5 months old and obviously couldnt really do much, but he seemed to really enjoy it! He went on his first hayride experience. It was a lot of fun. We were able to pick all this fresh produce, and I think we pretty much got a little bit of everything and it wasnt over $20. It was a lot of fun. And of course, we got the fresh apple cidar ( Cj has never had that either). Sheltered!!! Im telling you. So anyway, it was a good time and we will definetly be going back next year!

At the end, Alek was most definetly ready to go. But on our way out we passed a sunflower field. And of course, I wanted one but the entire field was swormed with bees. It was crazy. And if you know me, you would know that I DO NOT under any circumstances, do bees or spiders. So CJ volunteered himself ( seriously) to go into the bee trap and pick me a flower! What a sweet guy. I couldnt take a picture because I had my hands full with baby and vegetables, but it was a great picture. Cj in the middle a sunflower field dodging mad bees to pick me a flower! Thanks hunny! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment