Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surgery

So today had been intense. Alek was admitted into surgery this morning at 10Am-Hawaii time. It is now 6:30pm and he is still in surgery and they are saying about two more hours. So far they have taken 3/4 of his colon out plus 2 inches. I realize now just how easy I have it. Alek has impressed me from day one with his strength. He does not give up...he is definetly a fighter. He has taught me so much since this has all come up. Cj and I stay in the hospital right next to him..and are pretty much getting only about 4 hours of sleep per 24 hours. For those who have yet to meet this beautiful young man, you have yet to meet one true miricle of Gods work. We will make sure that we keep everyone updated, so stay tuned for the latest updates in the Boyer family....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment